WHAT IS OPEN GYM?
OPEN GYM gives athletes access to the facility outside of our timetable classes to train when, and how they want. This membership option is ideal for those with busy lives who can not commit to our schedule or have specific areas they want to focus on. We do not recommend OPEN GYM to athletes new to the gym as this is not coached and is only supervised during gym opening times.
RULES FOR OPEN GYM
1) CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF
2) WIPE ALL EQUIPMENT AFTER USE
3) PUT ALL EQUIPMENT BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT
4) DO NOT DROP WEIGHTS OR DRAG EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY ON WOODEN PLATFORMS
5) CHALK YOUR HANDS OVER THE BOWL/ BUCKET
6) DO NOT BRING A FRIEND TO DROP IN / TRIAL OUT OF HOURS
7) THIS IS A SHARED SPACE. PLEASE RESPECT OTHER ATHLETES
8) DO NOT CHANGE THE CHANNEL ON THE TVS
9) NO EGOS