top of page
WHAT IS OPEN GYM?
OPEN GYM gives athletes access to the facility outside of our timetable classes to train when, and how they want. This membership option is ideal for those with busy lives who can not commit to our schedule or have specific areas they want to focus on. We do not recommend OPEN GYM to athletes new to the gym as this is not coached and is only supervised during gym opening times.
RULES FOR OPEN GYM
1) CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF
2) WIPE ALL EQUIPMENT AFTER USE
3) PUT ALL EQUIPMENT BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT
4) ALWAYS ASK FOR ASSISTANCE WHEN REMOVING ROWERS FROM THE WALL MOUNT
5) DO NOT DROP WEIGHTS OR DRAG EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY ON WOODEN PLATFORMS
6) CHALK YOUR HANDS OVER THE BOWL/ BUCKET
7) DO NOT BRING A FRIEND TO DROP IN / TRIAL OUT OF HOURS
8) DO NOT TAKE UP THE ENTIRE ROOM. THIS IS A SHARED SPACE. PLEASE RESPECT OTHER ATHLETES
9) THE GARAGE DOOR AND ALL OTHER DOORS MUST REMAIN SHUT AT ALL TIMES
10) NO MIRRORS. NO EGOS
24/7 SECURITY CAMERAS OPERATE FOR YOUR SAFETY & SECURITY
bottom of page